Tuesday, January 12, 2010

thing 3: Flickr part 1

http://www.flickr.com/photos/briberry/3128592627/

I chose to write about this particular picture because I am a big fan of Briberry (the photographer). Briberry draws Alice, the mad hatter and many other Disney characters and posts them on Deviantart.com. She also draws the illustrations in the webstory "When Curiosity Met Insanity." In one scene of the story, Hatter gets very jealous because Peter Pan asks Alice to dance. In this photo, The Disneyland Characters are recreating the jealousy that hatter felt. Briberry has a talent for capturing the magical moments of Disneyland and the fun that the characters are always having. I always enjoy when a new batch of pictures are uploaded to Flickr because even though I can't visit Disneyland for a while, Briberry allows me to enjoy the magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment